- Material 316L
- Size to suit application
- Tube ends Tapped or stud to suit your requirements
- Min. Fe-particle size that can be caught 30 µm
- Max. operating temperature 60 °C (Higher temp designs available)
- Surface Finish Dull polish (standard) other finishes available
- Field strength (flux density) on tube (±5%) 7000, 9000 or 12000 gauss
Magnetic Tube MT3000
The Magnetic Tube is an adaptable, multiple use magnet and is ideal for the removal of ferrous and paramagnetic particulates from a range of products, and is therefore suitable for use within the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, ceramic, animal feed, recycling and gas and oil industries.
The tube can be manufactured to any length required and can be made to strengths of up to 12000 gauss.
As product flows past this powerful magnet, ferrous particles as small as 30 microns and tiny paramagnetic particles such as stainless steel scrapings are filtered out. These very fine ferrous and stainless steel particles are smaller than can be detected with a metal detector.
To clean the Magnetic Tube, remove the tube from its operational position, and manually wipe it down to remove the contaminant.
For advice or a quote, please contact us.