- Material 316L / 304L
- Size and shape to suit application
- Hygienic design
- Min. Fe-particle size that can be caught 50 µm
- Max. operating temperature 60 °C (Higher temp designs available)
- Surface Finish Dull polish (standard) other finishes available
- Field strength (flux density) on suface (±5%) 4500 gauss
Magnetic Plate MP4000
The Magnetic Plate Separator can be installed above a variety of conveyor belt systems or at the side of chutes for the filtration of ferrous particulates from a range of products within the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, ceramic, animal feed and recycling industries. As the powerful magnets are fully encased in stainless steel, this plate separator is ideal for both wet and dry applications.
The Magnetic Plate can be manufactured to any size or shape required and can be made to strengths of up to 4500 gauss.
To clean the Magnetic Plate, manually wipe the surface to remove the contaminant.
If you require the plate to be removed from the production area prior to wiping away the contaminant, please see our Hinged Magnetic Plate.
For advice or a quote, please contact us.
For information on these alternative products that may be of interest, please click on the Products link in the menu bar.