- Material 316L / 304L
- Magnets Rare Earth (Neodymium)
- Size to suit application
- Hygienic design
- Min. Fe-particle size that can be caught 30 µm
- Double row extractor tubes Single, triple and quad row units available
- Max. operating temperature 60 °C (Higher temp designs available)
- Surface Finish Bead Blast (standard) other finishes available
- Seal FDA / Metal Detectable (Other elastomers available)
- Pressure + / – 0.2 Bar (High pressure designs available)
- Field strength (flux density) on extractor tube (±5%) 7000 or 9000 gauss
- PLC Control System available
- ATEX Zones Gas Zones 0, 1, 2 and Dust Zones 20, 21, 22
Batch Auto Clean Boxed Grid Separator BG0202
The Batch Auto Clean Boxed Grid Separator is ideal for the removal of ferrous and paramagnetic particulates from a range of dry free flowing products, and is therefore suitable for filtration of products within the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, ceramic, animal feed, and recycling industries. This auto clean magnetic separator is a fully bespoke product and can be designed to fit any shape of chute or pipeline, with flanges and grids to suit each customer’s requirements.
As product flows past the powerful magnetic bars, ferrous particles as small as 30 microns and tiny paramagnetic particles such as stainless steel scrapings are filtered out. These very fine ferrous and stainless steel particles are smaller than can be detected with a metal detector.
With our Batch Auto Clean Separators, cleaning is made easier and more efficient. The automated cleaning process can be initiated manually or programmed to take place at the end of a batch when product flow has stopped. When cleaning is initiated, the magnet drawer unit is pneumatically withdrawn from the product chute or pipeline and the magnetic bars are then pulled out of the extractor tubes, causing the contaminant particles to fall off the extractor tubes into a secondary chute.
Proximity switches are fitted to each drawer unit on our Batch Auto Clean Separators to ensure the magnets are returned to their operational positions within the product flow before a new batch is initiated.
This product can be designed to international pressure vessel design codes (ASME VIII, EN13445 and PD5500) and can be manufactured to be Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC and ATEX 2014/34/EU compliant.
For advice or a quote, please contact us.
For information on these alternative products that may be of interest, please click on the Products link in the menu bar.